Robert De Niro quits `Criminal Justice`?
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Robert De Niro has reportedly exited the long-awaited miniseries `Criminal Justice`. The 70-year-old `Silver Linings Playbook` star was roped in for the show after the untimely death of actor James Gandolfini last year, who was originally cast for the series, reportedly.
Robert quit the show due to a scheduling conflict. The story follows the story of Jack Stone, an ambulance-chasing lawyer who becomes involved in a case defending a young man accused of murdering a girl on New York`s Upper West Side.
The show is an adaptation of screenwriter Peter Moffat`s 2008 drama of the same name which was originally developed as a series.
The network passed on the pilot in February 2013, only to revive it as a limited series last May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more