Robert De Niro to replace James Gandolfini in `Criminal Justice`
London: HBO has revealed that Robert De Niro will replace James Gandolfini, in their new mini-series Criminal Justice , following `The Sopranos` star`s death.
The 70-year-old actor is going to play the role of an ambulance-chasing New York lawyer in the show which Gandolfini had been developing, based on the 2008 BBC series by Peter Moffat, the BBC reported.
Gandolfini died in June at the age of 51, after suffering from a heart attack.
However, according to Deadline Hollywood, the show`s future is unclear but the team has been keen to continue in Gandolfini`s honour, as he had been very passionate and committed to the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside