Robert De Niro to replace James Gandolfini in `Criminal Justice`
London: HBO has revealed that Robert De Niro will replace James Gandolfini, in their new mini-series Criminal Justice , following `The Sopranos` star`s death.
The 70-year-old actor is going to play the role of an ambulance-chasing New York lawyer in the show which Gandolfini had been developing, based on the 2008 BBC series by Peter Moffat, the BBC reported.
Gandolfini died in June at the age of 51, after suffering from a heart attack.
However, according to Deadline Hollywood, the show`s future is unclear but the team has been keen to continue in Gandolfini`s honour, as he had been very passionate and committed to the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?