Robert De Niro to replace James Gandolfini in `Criminal Justice`
London: HBO has revealed that Robert De Niro will replace James Gandolfini, in their new mini-series Criminal Justice , following `The Sopranos` star`s death.
The 70-year-old actor is going to play the role of an ambulance-chasing New York lawyer in the show which Gandolfini had been developing, based on the 2008 BBC series by Peter Moffat, the BBC reported.
Gandolfini died in June at the age of 51, after suffering from a heart attack.
However, according to Deadline Hollywood, the show`s future is unclear but the team has been keen to continue in Gandolfini`s honour, as he had been very passionate and committed to the project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar just revealed something interesting about 'Saifeena'! - Details inside
- Morgan Freeman in talks to star in Disney's 'The Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Inspirational! Milind Soman is running barefoot from Ahmedabad to Mumbai – Know why
- Ranveer Singh just shared words of wisdom online and we couldn't agree more!
- Sanjay Dutt rubbishes rumours of rift with Salman Khan! - Read more
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!