Robin Roberts to guest judge on `Dancing With the Stars`
Los Angeles: `Good Morning America` anchor Robin Roberts is set to become the first celebrity guest judge on `Dancing With the Stars`.
The 53-year-old anchor will be joining the regular judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba on the third episode of season 18, to be aired on March 31, reportedly.
Len, Bruno and Carrie Ann announced Robin as the first-ever `Dancing With the Stars` celebrity guest judge yesterday.
During their appearance, Len said Robin, who admitted to being "nervous" about her upcoming judging stint, was "honest."
Julianne Hough, who is a former pro dancer on the show, will also return as a guest judge on April 7. She previously filled in for Len in October 2013. Other guest judges this season include singer Ricky Martin and Redfoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside