Robin Roberts to guest judge on `Dancing With the Stars`
Los Angeles: `Good Morning America` anchor Robin Roberts is set to become the first celebrity guest judge on `Dancing With the Stars`.
The 53-year-old anchor will be joining the regular judges Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba on the third episode of season 18, to be aired on March 31, reportedly.
Len, Bruno and Carrie Ann announced Robin as the first-ever `Dancing With the Stars` celebrity guest judge yesterday.
During their appearance, Len said Robin, who admitted to being "nervous" about her upcoming judging stint, was "honest."
Julianne Hough, who is a former pro dancer on the show, will also return as a guest judge on April 7. She previously filled in for Len in October 2013. Other guest judges this season include singer Ricky Martin and Redfoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more