Roop Kumar Rathod, Sonali Rathod get Surila Parivaar award
Mumbai: Singer-composer Roop Kumar Rathod, his wife Sonali and daughter Reeva were given the Surila Parivaar Award at SAB Ke Satrangi Parivaar Award.
The couple, who has sung duets like "Hum ko mohabbat dhoond rahi thi", received the award at the Saturday gala, which aims to celebrate the glory of a family. They recently launched their daughter, a singer, with a live concert.
Be it music, acting, business or social initiatives, the families who bond together in creative pursuits or social aims were honoured at the event, an initiative in collaboration with Indian Telly Awards.
The awards were divided into various categories such as Surila Parivaar, Gulaabi Parivaar, SAB Ka Parivaar, Udyog Parivaar, Bahumukhi Kushal Parivaar, Abhinay Kushal Parivaar, Ekjut Parivaar, Hasmukh Parivaar, Chalchitra Kushal Parivaar, Seva Parivaar, Anokha Dabbawala Parivaar and Shaurya Parivaar.
It also saw performances by TV Actors like Aamir Ali, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Anushka Sen, Sucheta Khanna, Dilip Joshi, Disha Vakani, Ali Asgar, Shilpa Shinde, Paresh Ganatra, Kiku Sharda among others.
SAB Ke Satrangi Parivaar Awards will be aired on Jan 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bicycle sold for Rs 10 lakh on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Priyanka Chopra says she misses speaking in Hindi – WATCH ‘Live with Kelly’ teasers
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’