Rumer Willis to guest star on `Pretty Little Liars`
Los Angeles: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore`s oldest daughter, Rumer Willis, is slated to guest star on the upcoming fourth season of `Pretty Little Liars`.
The ‘Sorority Row’ actress will star as a charity organiser named Zoe, said The Hollywood Reporter. She is described as "the type of girl who will change the world and keep her sense of humour at the same time."
The 24-year-old is currently slated to appear in one episode scheduled to air in July, but there`s a possibility that the character will recur in more episodes.
The new season of ‘Pretty Little Liars’ will premiere on June 11.
Rumer has previously had a number of guest-starring gigs, including in two episodes of `CSI: NY` and most recently an episode of `Hawaii Five-0`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'