Ruslaan`s popularity travels offshore
Mumbai: Actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, the latest heartthrob on telly, is so popular that his fans come from far away places to meet him.
One such fan was Nancy Dutta, a London resident, who travelled all the way to Jalandhar in Punjab, to meet Ruslaan, who was accompanied by his `Kehta Hai Dil...Jee Le Zara` co-star Sangeeta Ghosh.
When Dutta came to know that Ruslaan will be in Jalandhar she packed her bags and landed there.
"As an actor, I really respect and love my fans. They play a very important role in my life. I always wanted to talk and interact with my fans. Nancy keeps interacting with me on a regular basis on Twitter and Facebook," Ruslaan, seen as the male lead in the Sony show, said in a statement.
"I think it is quite overwhelming that someone is taking time off from their daily chores and putting in so much effort for me. I follow all my fans on Twitter and always try to acknowledge their love and support," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Raftaar's 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' rap song will make you say 'SAHI PAKDE HAI'!
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati