Ryan Seacrest finds himself boring for reality TV
Los Angeles: Anchor-producer Ryan Seacrest says he is too boring to have a TV show about his life.
The ‘American Idol’ presenter is the producer of reality TV shows like ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and ‘Married To Jonas’. He thinks he is not interesting enough to put his personal life on display for the whole world to watch.
"I would never want to do my own reality TV show. No one would want to watch, I`m so boring," contactmusic.com quoted Seacrest as saying.
After twelve seasons as the host of ‘American Idol’, the 38-year-old has had to work with a number of different judges, but claims this year`s judges - Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and original member Randy Jackson, have raised the bar for fashion.
"This year`s `American Idol` judges are the most fashionable judges we`ve ever had. I look forward to them all walking out, seeing what they`re going to wear," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Dishoom movie review: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new 'bade miyan chhote miyan'!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tiger Shroff writes to Government to protect tigers
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!