Sakshi Tanwar to open `Main Na Bhoolungi`
Mumbai: Small screen actress Sakshi Tanwar will be seen opening the premiere episode of new thriller drama `Main Na Bhoolungi`.
Sakshi, currently seen in `Bade Acche Lagte Hain`, is impressed with the concept and is pleased to start it as a narrator, said a statement.
`Main Na Bhoolungi` revolves around Shikha, essayed by Aishwarya Sakhuja, and Sameer, played by Vikas Manaktala, who get married through a matrimonial website. The show is a glimpse of a woman`s fight against deceit and betrayal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Newest shade of blue set to make world a better place
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 606—Tanushree's plan to denigrate Pragya ends with a facepalm
- Riteish Deshmukh to host Marathi quiz show