Sakshi Tanwar to open `Main Na Bhoolungi`
Mumbai: Small screen actress Sakshi Tanwar will be seen opening the premiere episode of new thriller drama `Main Na Bhoolungi`.
Sakshi, currently seen in `Bade Acche Lagte Hain`, is impressed with the concept and is pleased to start it as a narrator, said a statement.
`Main Na Bhoolungi` revolves around Shikha, essayed by Aishwarya Sakhuja, and Sameer, played by Vikas Manaktala, who get married through a matrimonial website. The show is a glimpse of a woman`s fight against deceit and betrayal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?