Sakshi Tanwar to open `Main Na Bhoolungi`
Mumbai: Small screen actress Sakshi Tanwar will be seen opening the premiere episode of new thriller drama `Main Na Bhoolungi`.
Sakshi, currently seen in `Bade Acche Lagte Hain`, is impressed with the concept and is pleased to start it as a narrator, said a statement.
`Main Na Bhoolungi` revolves around Shikha, essayed by Aishwarya Sakhuja, and Sameer, played by Vikas Manaktala, who get married through a matrimonial website. The show is a glimpse of a woman`s fight against deceit and betrayal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more