Salma Hayek to join `30 Rock`
New York: ‘Frida’ actress Hayek has signed on as a guest for the series finale of hit sitcom `30 Rock`.
Hayek will reprise her role as Elisa Padriera, Alec Baldwin`s former fiancee, a character she played over six episodes in 2009, reported Huffington Post online.
No word on whether the pair will re-ignite their romance, but if so, Baldwin`s Donaghy will have his hands full.
Also returning for the series send-off is Julianne Moore, who played former Donaghy flame Nancy Donovan on the series for a handful of episodes in 2009 and 2010.
Hayek is the latest guest star to sign on for the `30 Rock` swan song.
Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi and rapper-Law & Order: SVU" star Ice-T have also signed on for the farewell extravaganza.
`30 Rock`, which is currently winding up its seventh season, airs its finale on January 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits