Salman Khan shows his ‘Being Human’ side on `Cine Stars Ki Khoj`
Zee Media Bureau
Kartik Vyas, the 20 year old differently abled Allahabad Boy, has been receiving accolades for his smashing performances on Zee TV’s acting talent hunt show ‘Cine Stars Ki Khoj’. He has left thousands of other aspirants with no physical challenges far behind with his creative use of body language, facial expressions and ability to express despite his hearing and speech issue. This week, the show saw superstar Salman Khan and the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez come as guest judges.
Kartik presented a comic mime act and left the judges spell-bound by his performance. Salman Khan, oblivious to his physical disability, applauded his performance. After being told by the judges Sonali Bendre, Victor and Anurag Basu that Kartik cannot hear or speak, it took Salman a couple of minutes to recover and gain composure to speak. He was visibly moved by the physical challenge of such a talented young actor in the making and immediately asked his mother why they had not get a cochlear implant done.
Kartik, whose mother is a homemaker and father a cashier in a government bank cited their financial conditions as the reason for not been able to get their son treated. The moment Salman heard about this, he immediately offered to help the family treat their son and said that he will be cured during the show itself and that they should check with an ENT at the earliest if the implant is feasible and let him know. It was then disclosed to him that the channel had decided to take up the cost of the expensive cochlear implant required to cure their talented contestant. Salman who is known for his benevolent nature, showed yet again his ‘Being Human’ side. Rather, he did not only limit himself to offer help to the family in treating their son but also went on stage to shake a leg with his ardent fan Kartik and his mother. Kartik the mimicry king of Cine Stars Ki Khoj, was so elated to meet his favourite star, that he even imitated Salman’s signature dance steps.
Watch the grand premiere episode unveiling the Blockbuster Barah of ‘Cera India’s Best Cine Stars ki Khoj powered by Glam Up’ this Saturday, 26th July and Sunday, 27th July 9pm – 10pm , to see if your favorite contestants have made it to the top 12 only on Zee TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Is marriage on the cards for Nargis Fakhri? READ full story
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Biopic should be made on PT Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!