Salman Khan talks about what he likes doing on TV
Mumbai: Bollywood`s blockbuster star Salman Khan loves his once a year brush with the small screen thanks to reality show ‘Bigg Boss’, but taking up a fiction show seems to cumbersome to him. Nevertheless, he admits that TV is a bigger medium than films.
"Television is too much of hard work. Reality shows are about one season, but when you do a serial you are (can be) stuck in it for many years. But I should say the popularity of TV is a lot more than Bollywood," Salman told reporters.
"The kind of stuff that I want to do on television, I am already doing that," added the 47-year-old.
He recently wrapped up the sixth season of ‘Bigg Boss’. He has been associated with the show as its host since the past three seasons, and he is loving it!
Salman admits the show has been as dicey for the host as it is for the contestants, who were locked inside an isolated house without any communication with the outside world.
"It is a dicey show to do for the host himself. I ended up scolding (the contestants sometimes and while scolding, sometimes it became a little too much. So this is the most dicey situation because (as a host), I fail to understand whether to react or not," he said.
Salman had first turned TV host for game show – ‘10 Ka Dum’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Traffic movie review: It is an impressive thriller
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman
- OMG! Malaika Arora Khan to be replaced on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' by THIS actress?
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan