Sana Khan to re-enter ‘Bigg Boss’ house!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Yes you heard it right. Sana Khan, who will soon be seen on the silver screen in her upcoming movie ‘Jai Ho’, will be back on the small screen reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’. However, it is just a guest appearance only for a day on the Diwali episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’.
The 26-year-old model turned actor showed her excitement as she revealed this news on the social networking site.
“All set to enter Bigg Boss house for a day... :)” Sana Khan tweeted.
Khan, who came into the limelight post an underwear ad, made it to the top three finalists in ‘Bigg Boss 6’. She was later, offered the lead role in the Sohail Khan’s movie, which has superstar Salman Khan as the male lead.
Lately, the actress hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as she was charged with alleged attempted kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl, who refused her cousin’s marriage proposal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing