Sana Khan to re-enter ‘Bigg Boss’ house!
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Yes you heard it right. Sana Khan, who will soon be seen on the silver screen in her upcoming movie ‘Jai Ho’, will be back on the small screen reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’. However, it is just a guest appearance only for a day on the Diwali episode of ‘Bigg Boss 7’.
The 26-year-old model turned actor showed her excitement as she revealed this news on the social networking site.
“All set to enter Bigg Boss house for a day... :)” Sana Khan tweeted.
Khan, who came into the limelight post an underwear ad, made it to the top three finalists in ‘Bigg Boss 6’. She was later, offered the lead role in the Sohail Khan’s movie, which has superstar Salman Khan as the male lead.
Lately, the actress hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons, as she was charged with alleged attempted kidnapping of a 15-year-old girl, who refused her cousin’s marriage proposal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine week: Happy Propose Day—Tips on how to say it!
- Easy trick to chop onions – Watch video
- Vir Das’s look for new film will stun you! See pic to believe it!
- Yami Gautam to romance Hrithik Roshan in romantic-thriller
- Deepika Padukone reads letter penned by father Prakash Padukone – Must watch - You will be moved to tears
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma