Sarah Gellar wants to return to TV
London: Sarah Michelle Gellar is trying to make her long awaited return to the small screen in the new CBS series.
The `Buffy-The Vampire Slayer` star, who made the leap onto the big screen after her television success, is to appear in a pilot for a new drama called `Ringer`, reported Daily Mail.
The show is about a troubled young woman on the run, who tries to escape by posing as her wealthy twin sister. She then discovers her sister`s life has a bounty on it as well. If picked up by the network the show would mark Gellar`s return to television.
The 33-year-old actress has hits like `The Grudge`, `Cruel Intentions`, `I Know What You Did Last Summer` to her credit.
Gellar starred in `Buffy....` for seven seasons before moving to the big screen. She had earlier attempted to return to the television in 2009 for HBO, but the show was not picked up by the network.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?
- Watch: Pooja Misrra creates ruckus, beats store staff in Delhi’s Karol Bagh
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night
- We want to be the ideal couple of 'Bigg Boss': Suyyash-Kishwar
- Not looking for film offers through 'Bigg Boss': Mandana Karimi