Sarah Gellar wants to return to TV
London: Sarah Michelle Gellar is trying to make her long awaited return to the small screen in the new CBS series.
The `Buffy-The Vampire Slayer` star, who made the leap onto the big screen after her television success, is to appear in a pilot for a new drama called `Ringer`, reported Daily Mail.
The show is about a troubled young woman on the run, who tries to escape by posing as her wealthy twin sister. She then discovers her sister`s life has a bounty on it as well. If picked up by the network the show would mark Gellar`s return to television.
The 33-year-old actress has hits like `The Grudge`, `Cruel Intentions`, `I Know What You Did Last Summer` to her credit.
Gellar starred in `Buffy....` for seven seasons before moving to the big screen. She had earlier attempted to return to the television in 2009 for HBO, but the show was not picked up by the network.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni