Sarah Harding to perform at `Britain`s Got Talent` finals
London: `Girls Aloud` star Sarah Harding has reportedly been offered to perform at the finals of reality TV show `Britain`s Got More Talent`.
The 31-year-old singer is said to be delighted with the news and has accepted the offer, reported Daily Mirror.
"Sarah is delighted. She`s proved herself as an actress and comes across as sparky, bright and opinionated. Of course she`s also very easy on the eye and will inject some much-needed glamour to the BGMT cast.
"She`s been offered the gig on the night of the final which, obviously, will be the biggest TV audience of the series so far," a source said.
There have been rumours that Media Moghul Simon Cowell is looking to replace `X Factor` judge, Tulisa Contostavlos, this year.
"Sarah has made no secret of the fact she`d love to be a judge on the `X Factor`. She has a proven track record within the industry and knows the business. This BGT opportunity is seen as a fantastic way in and who knows what will happen in the future," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!