Sarah Harding to perform at `Britain`s Got Talent` finals
London: `Girls Aloud` star Sarah Harding has reportedly been offered to perform at the finals of reality TV show `Britain`s Got More Talent`.
The 31-year-old singer is said to be delighted with the news and has accepted the offer, reported Daily Mirror.
"Sarah is delighted. She`s proved herself as an actress and comes across as sparky, bright and opinionated. Of course she`s also very easy on the eye and will inject some much-needed glamour to the BGMT cast.
"She`s been offered the gig on the night of the final which, obviously, will be the biggest TV audience of the series so far," a source said.
There have been rumours that Media Moghul Simon Cowell is looking to replace `X Factor` judge, Tulisa Contostavlos, this year.
"Sarah has made no secret of the fact she`d love to be a judge on the `X Factor`. She has a proven track record within the industry and knows the business. This BGT opportunity is seen as a fantastic way in and who knows what will happen in the future," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Zoya Akhtar open to directing limited series for TV
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'