Sarah Harding to perform at `Britain`s Got Talent` finals
London: `Girls Aloud` star Sarah Harding has reportedly been offered to perform at the finals of reality TV show `Britain`s Got More Talent`.
The 31-year-old singer is said to be delighted with the news and has accepted the offer, reported Daily Mirror.
"Sarah is delighted. She`s proved herself as an actress and comes across as sparky, bright and opinionated. Of course she`s also very easy on the eye and will inject some much-needed glamour to the BGMT cast.
"She`s been offered the gig on the night of the final which, obviously, will be the biggest TV audience of the series so far," a source said.
There have been rumours that Media Moghul Simon Cowell is looking to replace `X Factor` judge, Tulisa Contostavlos, this year.
"Sarah has made no secret of the fact she`d love to be a judge on the `X Factor`. She has a proven track record within the industry and knows the business. This BGT opportunity is seen as a fantastic way in and who knows what will happen in the future," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!