Sarah Harding to perform at `Britain`s Got Talent` finals
London: `Girls Aloud` star Sarah Harding has reportedly been offered to perform at the finals of reality TV show `Britain`s Got More Talent`.
The 31-year-old singer is said to be delighted with the news and has accepted the offer, reported Daily Mirror.
"Sarah is delighted. She`s proved herself as an actress and comes across as sparky, bright and opinionated. Of course she`s also very easy on the eye and will inject some much-needed glamour to the BGMT cast.
"She`s been offered the gig on the night of the final which, obviously, will be the biggest TV audience of the series so far," a source said.
There have been rumours that Media Moghul Simon Cowell is looking to replace `X Factor` judge, Tulisa Contostavlos, this year.
"Sarah has made no secret of the fact she`d love to be a judge on the `X Factor`. She has a proven track record within the industry and knows the business. This BGT opportunity is seen as a fantastic way in and who knows what will happen in the future," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’