Sarah Jessica Parker ‘not interested in watching Super Bowl’
Washington: Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that she is not interested in watching Super Bowl at all.
Despite her actor husband Matthew Broderick’s appearance in a Ferris Bueller-themed Super Bowl commercial, the busy mother of three said that if she had time she would rather do other stuff than watch football’s biggest game.
“I can tell you honesty, I will not be watching the football game,” Us magazine quoted her as telling USA Today.
“I have absolutely no interest,” she said.
The 46-year-old, who took over Demi Moore’s role in Lovelace, said that she had plenty of other plans.
“How long does [the game] last? Up to four hours? Really?” she said.
“If I had four hours of leisure time, I would watch the first episode of Luck and start the first season of Mad Men or Downton Abbey. You get my point,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury