Sarah Jessica Parker ‘not interested in watching Super Bowl’
Washington: Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that she is not interested in watching Super Bowl at all.
Despite her actor husband Matthew Broderick’s appearance in a Ferris Bueller-themed Super Bowl commercial, the busy mother of three said that if she had time she would rather do other stuff than watch football’s biggest game.
“I can tell you honesty, I will not be watching the football game,” Us magazine quoted her as telling USA Today.
“I have absolutely no interest,” she said.
The 46-year-old, who took over Demi Moore’s role in Lovelace, said that she had plenty of other plans.
“How long does [the game] last? Up to four hours? Really?” she said.
“If I had four hours of leisure time, I would watch the first episode of Luck and start the first season of Mad Men or Downton Abbey. You get my point,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers