Sarah Michelle Gellar wants Pam Dawber to play on-screen mom
London: `Buffy the Vampire Slayer` star Sarah Michelle Gellar tried to rope in actress Pam Dawber to play her on-screen mother in TV series `The Crazy Ones`.
The 36-year-old actress, who plays the daughter of actor Robin Williams` on the upcoming US comedy, wanted Dawber to be a part for the show, reported Daily Express.
"You know, I pitched Pam Dawber to play my mum on the show (to producers)... They said I was not the first person who brought it up." Gellar said.
Williams, who has previously worked with Dawber in `Mork & Mindy`, said he would have loved to reunite with the star.
"If she came back, that would be like, thank you. I would cry," Williams said.
`The Crazy Ones` is an upcoming American comedy series created by David E. Kelley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'