Sarah Michelle Gellar was annoyed doing `Buffy the Vampire Slayer`, says Alyson Hannigan
Washington: Alyson Hannigan has revealed that Sarah Michelle Gellar had become tired of being on the popular series- ` Buffy the Vampire Slayer `.
Hannigan, who played sidekick-turned-witch Willow Rosenberg, was revealing behind-the-scenes secrets about the show on `Bravo`s Watch What Happens Live` on Wednesday, Us Magazine reported.
When asked who according to her was most annoyed to be on the series by the end of the show`s run, the 39-year-old quickly replied, "Sarah".
She clarified that Gellar "had a big career going" and that "it was a lot of work".
But in another segment of the show, the `American Pie` actress revealed that Gellar, 36, grew tired of the show much sooner than that.
When asked in which season Gellar officially started to hate doing Buffy, Hannigan answered, `three`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!