Save water, urges Ranbir at KBC
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor has donated his winnings from the game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati" to a charity which works for preservation of water and has urged his fans to save water.
Ranbir, who is the brand ambassador of Pepsi, has donated the KBC prize money to the Community Water Initiatives, a charity owned by PepsiCo India.
"Water is a resource that we all take for granted. We should be more conscious of the importance of water and do our bit to conserve it. I try and save water wherever I can," said Ranbir.
"Simple things make a lot of difference like using a mug for shaving and a bucket to take a bath instead of a running shower. As individuals we cannot save more water than we use but can save enough to feel positive. I feel water-positive and invite all my fans to do as well. Do your bit by saving water where you can," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?