Sean Maguire to play Robin Hood on TV
Los Angeles: Actor-singer Sean Maguire will replace Tom Ellis in the role of Robin Hood on TV show ‘Once Upon a Time’.
Maguire, 37, will have a recurring role on ‘Once Upon a Time’, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Ellis played the role in the second season of the show, but could not reprise it for the third season.
Maguire has earlier been a part of shows like ‘Eve’ and ‘The Class’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals