Sharon Osbourne regrets `The Osbournes`
London: TV host Sharon Osbourne says that doing her family reality show `The Osbournes` was the biggest mistake of her life, as it took a toll on her personal life, especially her marriage to Ozzy Osbourne.
She said the demands of the outrageous show meant that she and Ozzy didn`t spend enough time with daughter Kelly and son Jack.
"We both worked to continue a lifestyle we had become accustomed to and we had to travel, so my kids spent quite a time away from us and you can never get that time back," showbizspy.com quoted Osbourne as saying.
"It was the biggest mistake I ever did, but would I have wanted to live a lesser life? You make the most of what you have. I don`t know how, but Jack and Kelly came out just great," said the 61-year-old.
Sharon also that she and Ozzy split up when he relapsed from his alcohol addiction earlier this year, but they have since reconciled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list