Sheen highest paid TV actor despite ‘Two and a Half Men’ firing
Washington: Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen has been named the highest paid actor on TV, despite his firing from TV hit sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’, according to Forbes.
Sheen, 46, pulled in 40 million dollars from the US TV show, making him the highest paid TV actor between May 2010 and May 2011, until he had a fall-out with the show’s creator Chuck Lorre, and sacked from the series.
He is followed by Ray Romano, who earned 20 million dollars from his now axed ‘Men of A Certain Age’, with Steve Carell from ‘The Office’ in third position with 15 million dollars, and ‘NCIS’ star Mark Harmon at fourth place with 13 million dollars, Contactmusic reported.
Sheen’s former ‘Two and a Half Men’ co-star Jon Cryer and former CSI actor Laurence Fishburne tied at fifth with 11 million dollars each.
Also in the top 10 were ‘Grey’s Anatomy’s’ Patrick Dempsey (10 million dollars), and ‘The Mentalist’ star Simon Baker, ‘House’s Hugh’ Laurie and ‘Law and Order’: Svu star Christopher Meloni, each withdrawing 9 million dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reema Lagoo burns her hands in shooting for 'Naamkarann'
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated