Sheen says he would love to return to ‘Two and a Half Men’
Washington: Actor Charlie Sheen has revealed that he is open to the idea of returning to ‘Two and a Half Men’ if they would have him back.
Sheen, 46, who was kicked off the show and replaced by Ashton Kutcher, said on the ‘Today’ show he would not mind making a cameo appearance even though his character is supposedly dead.
“If they thought it was a good idea ... I’m completely on board for that,” TMZ.com quoted him as saying.
Even though Charlie Harper “died”, Sheen insists a comeback is possible as there wasn’t a body.
“There was no body at the funeral ... there was no urn,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how 'Sultan' Salman Khan brandishes a 'never give up' attitude! Watch video
- Bollywood, TV actors under scanner in ephedrine drug bust case
- Holiday mood! Preity Zinta enjoys day out with niece – View pic
- Gentlemen with spectacles are hot indeed! Ayushmann Khurrana's Throwback pic inside
- Fawad Khan was the 'more difficult' star at IIFA 2016? - Details inside
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more