Sheen says he would love to return to ‘Two and a Half Men’
Washington: Actor Charlie Sheen has revealed that he is open to the idea of returning to ‘Two and a Half Men’ if they would have him back.
Sheen, 46, who was kicked off the show and replaced by Ashton Kutcher, said on the ‘Today’ show he would not mind making a cameo appearance even though his character is supposedly dead.
“If they thought it was a good idea ... I’m completely on board for that,” TMZ.com quoted him as saying.
Even though Charlie Harper “died”, Sheen insists a comeback is possible as there wasn’t a body.
“There was no body at the funeral ... there was no urn,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's tough to survive in Bollywood: Sonu Sood
- R Balki's project with Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai which didn't take off
- 'Coffee With D' director upset with Sunil Grover
- Tanmay Bhat, Gursimran Khamba to attend NBA All-Star Weekend 2017
- Kajol stresses on targeted programmes for handwashing behaviour
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?