Sheen sticking with `Two and a Half Men`
Los Angeles: Charlie Sheen is sticking with the CBS sitcom `Two and a Half Men`.
In a statement Monday night, Sheen said he was putting an end to 2 1/2 months of "whirlwind speculation" and was looking forward to returning to his CBS home.
The statement, released by Sheen`s publicist, said the actor had a new "Two and Half Men" contract. The deal keeps Sheen on TV`s top-rated comedy for two more seasons.
Sheen reportedly had been holding out for a salary in the $2 million-per-episode range. Sheen`s statement did not give details of the deal.