Sheen, Warner Bros settle legal dispute over ‘Two and a Half Men’ axing
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 14:21
  

Washington: The legal dispute between Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen and Warner Bros. over Sheen’s firing from the US sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’ has finally been settled.

Sheen, 46, who had been kicked out of the show in March for his reckless lifestyle and irresponsible behaviour, which led to excessive drug and alcohol abuse, had filed a lawsuit for 100 million dollars against the studio.

The actor’s attorney, Marty Singer said that most of the amount was Sheen’s share of DVDs, syndication and other profits that the studio was withholding.

Being the show’s lead character, Sheen was withdrawing 1.2 million to 2 million dollars making him the highest paid television star.

In a statement released by the Warner Bros., it said that the former ‘Two and a Half Men’ star’s lawsuit against the studio and series executive producer Chuck Lorre has been settled “to the parties’ satisfaction” but the terms of the settlement would remain confidential, Fox News reported.

ANI


First Published: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 14:21



comments powered by Disqus