Shilpa Shetty, Sajid Khan, Terence to judge new `Nach Baliye`
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty along with filmmaker Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis have been finalised to judge the comeback season of dance reality show ‘Nach Baliye’.
Lewis and Khan confirmed that they have already signed the Star Plus show, along with Shilpa.
"I have just signed for the new season of `Nach Baliye`. It is coming after two years. I will be on the show along with Sajid Khan and Shilpa Shetty. I am very excited," Lewis told IANS.
The last edition of the dance reality show was aired in 2009 with Farah Khan, Karisma Kapoor and Arjun Rampal on the judges` seats.
Khan, who previously hosted talk show ‘Sajid`s Superstars’, also confirmed the news through an SMS.
Asked if he has signed on to judge ‘Nach Baliye’, he replied: "Yes, it`s true."
On being probed further if the other judges are Lewis and Shilpa, he said: "Yes".
Shilpa was previously seen on the small screen as a judge on dance reality shows ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 1’ and ‘Zara Nachke Dikha 2’. She had also hosted the first season of ‘Bigg Boss’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'