Shilpa Shinde back in `Chidiya Ghar`
New Delhi: Actress Shilpa Shinde, who left TV show `Chidiya Ghar` mid-way due to other commitments, is back on the comedy show. She will replace actress Shubhangi Atre who was roped in to play the former`s role when she left.
Shilpa was seen as Koyal in the show, which runs around a patriarchal family.Talking about her comeback, Shilpa said: "I do not want to be typecast in a single role. I played Koyal in `Chidiya Ghar` for one year. That time, my father`s health was also not well and one year in a serial is considered a long time.
"So, I took up the role in `Lapataganj`. Now, I am back (in `Chidiya Ghar`) and hope people will give the same response what I had received last time."
Earlier, Shilpa acted in shows like "Maayka" and "Kabhi Aaye Na Judai".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre