Shilpa Shinde back in `Chidiya Ghar`
New Delhi: Actress Shilpa Shinde, who left TV show `Chidiya Ghar` mid-way due to other commitments, is back on the comedy show. She will replace actress Shubhangi Atre who was roped in to play the former`s role when she left.
Shilpa was seen as Koyal in the show, which runs around a patriarchal family.Talking about her comeback, Shilpa said: "I do not want to be typecast in a single role. I played Koyal in `Chidiya Ghar` for one year. That time, my father`s health was also not well and one year in a serial is considered a long time.
"So, I took up the role in `Lapataganj`. Now, I am back (in `Chidiya Ghar`) and hope people will give the same response what I had received last time."
Earlier, Shilpa acted in shows like "Maayka" and "Kabhi Aaye Na Judai".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?