Shoaib Akhtar to judge Indian talent on TV show
Mumbai: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar Monday shot here for a celebrity special episode of Indian talent reality show `Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega` with Bollywood celebrities Farah Khan and Anu Malik. He was "amazed" at the talent.
"I was very excited and was looking forward to the special episode. I was amazed with the kind of talent I got to see on the platform. The contestants and their performances were mind-blowing," Akhtar said on the sets of the show.
"It was great fun being part of the show along with Anu Malik and Farah Khan," he added.
The Rawalpindi Express, known worldwide for his fast bowling, turned up looking suave with his hair well-combed and wearing a smart beige coat teamed with a crisp shirt and a pair of blue jeans.
The new season of "Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega" will go on air May 12, but the telecast date of the episode featuring Akhtar is yet to be disclosed.
The show is based on the internationally popular format of American entertainer "30 Seconds to Fame".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes