Shoot for KBC 8 begins, tweets Amitabh Bachchan
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: Success comes to those who pursue to work hard. And when it comes to work, Amitabh Bachchan wins it hands down. He can give the younger brigade a run for their money.
He is one man in the industry who simply does not hesitate to try his luck in different genres. After receiving much love, teaming up with rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh for his movie `Bhootnath Returns`, reports are that Amit ji will soon begin shooting for the next season of the hit series KBC (Kaun Banega Crorepati).
The star took to Twitter to express his exhilaration over the show.
T 1446 - Early plane Dubai to Mumbai, a dress trial for KBC, family lunch, Swades Foundation we support - empower 1 million rural in 5 yrs !
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) April 10, 2014
Mr. Bachchan`s last movie which was released this friday is earning quite good reviews for his impeccable performance. And it seems the wheel of life doesnt stop for Bachchan ji.
KBC`s promotional shoot will begin from 12th April and will soon be aired on a popular channel.
The show had a huge ocean of fans and even though Shah Rukh Khan hosted one season of it, Amitabh Bachchan managed to pull the limelight away. It wont be wrong to say that the popularity of the show can be rested entirely on his shoulders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!
- Here’s why Salman Khan should get married
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Will Gautam Gulati wear his dancing shoes for 'Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'?
- Sunny Leone returns as 'Splitsvilla 9' host
- Kumar Sanu honoured on TV show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'
- Watch 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 581: Tanushree helps Abhi in his times of crisis - Here's how
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?