Shooting intimate scenes makes Mouni Roy uncomfortable
Mumbai: TV actress Mouni Roy says she gets very uncomfortable doing an intimate scene, even if it means holding hands with her co-star.
"I get very uncomfortable. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I will always remain the small-town girl that I am. My first thought was `Oh god, my parents are going to be so embarrassed`," the 27-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of her show ‘Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq’.
Mouni shot an intimate scene with actor Aditya Redij for the show.
"I remember when in `Kyunki Saas Bhi...` someone had to hold my hand, I felt very weird," added the actress who grew up in Cooch Behar in West Bengal.
However, Mouni has learned to take it as professionally as she can.
"I just think it is work and has to be done, so be as professional as you can and finish it," Mouni said.
She won appreciation for her role of Sati in the TV serial ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?
- Deepika Padukone to present award at MTV Europe Music Awards
- Kahaani 2 new poster: Vidya Balan is a 'wanted' mother this time!
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy