Shooting intimate scenes makes Mouni Roy uncomfortable
Mumbai: TV actress Mouni Roy says she gets very uncomfortable doing an intimate scene, even if it means holding hands with her co-star.
"I get very uncomfortable. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I will always remain the small-town girl that I am. My first thought was `Oh god, my parents are going to be so embarrassed`," the 27-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of her show ‘Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq’.
Mouni shot an intimate scene with actor Aditya Redij for the show.
"I remember when in `Kyunki Saas Bhi...` someone had to hold my hand, I felt very weird," added the actress who grew up in Cooch Behar in West Bengal.
However, Mouni has learned to take it as professionally as she can.
"I just think it is work and has to be done, so be as professional as you can and finish it," Mouni said.
She won appreciation for her role of Sati in the TV serial ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury