Shooting intimate scenes makes Mouni Roy uncomfortable
Mumbai: TV actress Mouni Roy says she gets very uncomfortable doing an intimate scene, even if it means holding hands with her co-star.
"I get very uncomfortable. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I will always remain the small-town girl that I am. My first thought was `Oh god, my parents are going to be so embarrassed`," the 27-year-old said here Sunday on the sets of her show ‘Junoon - Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq’.
Mouni shot an intimate scene with actor Aditya Redij for the show.
"I remember when in `Kyunki Saas Bhi...` someone had to hold my hand, I felt very weird," added the actress who grew up in Cooch Behar in West Bengal.
However, Mouni has learned to take it as professionally as she can.
"I just think it is work and has to be done, so be as professional as you can and finish it," Mouni said.
She won appreciation for her role of Sati in the TV serial ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!