Shows like `Madhubala...` are game-changers: Producers
New Delhi: TV show `Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon` has recently completed a run of 400.
Producers Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki Films believe the show has been a game-changer in the small screen world.
Thanking viewers for their support, the duo issued a joint statement Tuesday.
"So far the response from all our loyal fans and viewers worldwide has been overwhelming and we continue to thank them for their endless support. Shows like `Madhubala...` have proved to be game-changers in today`s TV industry," read the statement.
The show features actors Drashti Dhami and Vivian D`Sena in lead roles. It is about the struggles of a girl named Madhubala, who is married to the country`s superstar Rishabh Kundra aka R.K., played by Vivian.
Launched in 2012, the show enjoys a steady viewership and it has been appreciated for its performances and different technical values.
Pic Courtesy: watch-dramas-online.blogspot.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday
- Yesteryear actresses who shocked our daddys & granddaddys by daring to bare
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury