Shows like `Madhubala...` are game-changers: Producers
New Delhi: TV show `Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon` has recently completed a run of 400.
Producers Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki Films believe the show has been a game-changer in the small screen world.
Thanking viewers for their support, the duo issued a joint statement Tuesday.
"So far the response from all our loyal fans and viewers worldwide has been overwhelming and we continue to thank them for their endless support. Shows like `Madhubala...` have proved to be game-changers in today`s TV industry," read the statement.
The show features actors Drashti Dhami and Vivian D`Sena in lead roles. It is about the struggles of a girl named Madhubala, who is married to the country`s superstar Rishabh Kundra aka R.K., played by Vivian.
Launched in 2012, the show enjoys a steady viewership and it has been appreciated for its performances and different technical values.
Pic Courtesy: watch-dramas-online.blogspot.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside