Shows like `Madhubala...` are game-changers: Producers
New Delhi: TV show `Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon` has recently completed a run of 400.
Producers Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki Films believe the show has been a game-changer in the small screen world.
Thanking viewers for their support, the duo issued a joint statement Tuesday.
"So far the response from all our loyal fans and viewers worldwide has been overwhelming and we continue to thank them for their endless support. Shows like `Madhubala...` have proved to be game-changers in today`s TV industry," read the statement.
The show features actors Drashti Dhami and Vivian D`Sena in lead roles. It is about the struggles of a girl named Madhubala, who is married to the country`s superstar Rishabh Kundra aka R.K., played by Vivian.
Launched in 2012, the show enjoys a steady viewership and it has been appreciated for its performances and different technical values.
Pic Courtesy: watch-dramas-online.blogspot.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more