Shreya Ghoshal to co-judge `Indian Idol Junior`
New Delhi: Melodious singer Shreya Ghoshal will share with composer duo Vishal-Shekhar the judges` panel of ‘Indian Idol Junior’, aimed at talented children.
‘Indian Idol’, the Indian version of popular international format ‘Pop Idol’, will focus on children aged between five to 15 years this year. The hunt for participants has already begun through different activities across cities.
Shreya, who is herself a find of a reality TV show, has earlier judged shows like ‘Star Voice Of India - Chhote Ustaad’ and ‘X Factor India’. She is known for songs like ‘Jaadu hai nasha hai’, ‘Tere mast mast do nain’, ‘Radha’ and ‘Saans mein teri’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans