Shreya Ghoshal to co-judge `Indian Idol Junior`
New Delhi: Melodious singer Shreya Ghoshal will share with composer duo Vishal-Shekhar the judges` panel of ‘Indian Idol Junior’, aimed at talented children.
‘Indian Idol’, the Indian version of popular international format ‘Pop Idol’, will focus on children aged between five to 15 years this year. The hunt for participants has already begun through different activities across cities.
Shreya, who is herself a find of a reality TV show, has earlier judged shows like ‘Star Voice Of India - Chhote Ustaad’ and ‘X Factor India’. She is known for songs like ‘Jaadu hai nasha hai’, ‘Tere mast mast do nain’, ‘Radha’ and ‘Saans mein teri’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kim Kardashian falls ill during pregnancy
- Bigg Boss- Day 50: Rimi gets evicted!
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister