Shreya Ghoshal to co-judge `Indian Idol Junior`
New Delhi: Melodious singer Shreya Ghoshal will share with composer duo Vishal-Shekhar the judges` panel of ‘Indian Idol Junior’, aimed at talented children.
‘Indian Idol’, the Indian version of popular international format ‘Pop Idol’, will focus on children aged between five to 15 years this year. The hunt for participants has already begun through different activities across cities.
Shreya, who is herself a find of a reality TV show, has earlier judged shows like ‘Star Voice Of India - Chhote Ustaad’ and ‘X Factor India’. She is known for songs like ‘Jaadu hai nasha hai’, ‘Tere mast mast do nain’, ‘Radha’ and ‘Saans mein teri’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People forget celebrities are also human beings: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside