Shreya Ghoshal to co-judge `Indian Idol Junior`
New Delhi: Melodious singer Shreya Ghoshal will share with composer duo Vishal-Shekhar the judges` panel of ‘Indian Idol Junior’, aimed at talented children.
‘Indian Idol’, the Indian version of popular international format ‘Pop Idol’, will focus on children aged between five to 15 years this year. The hunt for participants has already begun through different activities across cities.
Shreya, who is herself a find of a reality TV show, has earlier judged shows like ‘Star Voice Of India - Chhote Ustaad’ and ‘X Factor India’. She is known for songs like ‘Jaadu hai nasha hai’, ‘Tere mast mast do nain’, ‘Radha’ and ‘Saans mein teri’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyonce hits hard with 'Formation (Dirty)—Watch it to believe it!
- Sonam Kapoor, Shekhar Ravjiani in 'Gehra Ishq' from 'Neerja'—Watch song!
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Sharman to do yet another erotic-thriller film with Vishal
- Nothing wrong with Rishi Kapoor's temperamental nature: Divya Khosla Kumar