Shreya Ghoshal to co-judge `Indian Idol Junior`
New Delhi: Melodious singer Shreya Ghoshal will share with composer duo Vishal-Shekhar the judges` panel of ‘Indian Idol Junior’, aimed at talented children.
‘Indian Idol’, the Indian version of popular international format ‘Pop Idol’, will focus on children aged between five to 15 years this year. The hunt for participants has already begun through different activities across cities.
Shreya, who is herself a find of a reality TV show, has earlier judged shows like ‘Star Voice Of India - Chhote Ustaad’ and ‘X Factor India’. She is known for songs like ‘Jaadu hai nasha hai’, ‘Tere mast mast do nain’, ‘Radha’ and ‘Saans mein teri’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!