Shreya Ghoshal, Vishal Dadlani get emotional
Mumbai: Rough and tough Vishal Dadlani and melodious beauty Shreya Ghoshal ended up in tears when they had to select one between a brother and a sister for singing reality show ‘Indian Idol Junior’.
Vishal and Shreya judge the show along with Shekhar Ravjiani. It became the strenuous task for them to select the top 10 young singers of the nation, said a statement.
There was a point when Shreya and Vishal had to choose one between a set of siblings. They couldn`t control their emotions and eventually shed few tears, said a source.
Shreya says eliminating kids is the toughest part about being on the show.
“I just do not like this part of show when we need to say no to the contestants and especially to those cute and little ones. It really feels sad,” said Shreya.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores