Shweta Tiwari gets a modern makeover in `Parvarrish`
New Delhi: Television actress Shweta Tiwari aka Sweety of ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi’ will undergo a makeover in the show. Away from the typical salwar-kameez clad look, she will now be seen in western clothes.
The show revolves around parents` efforts to give childlren the right upbringing.
Shweta has so far been shown as a strict mother wearing only Indian attires. But of late, a new entry on the show, Mandira, played by actress Kamya Punjabi, is being seen as a modern-day woman - a lady who leaves Shweta`s onscreen husband Lucky and son Rocky impressed.
Shweta said she had to work on her makeover.
"I had to spend a lot of time in curling my hair and the picking up accessories for my new look in the show. It is not like I don`t wear this kind of dresses in my daily life, but I hope I get to go back to the earlier look soon," Shweta said in a statement.
It will be interesting to see if Shweta`s new look will change her attributes of a strict and nasty mother.
The show is aired on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan game for female 'Dil Chahta Hai'
- Oops! Rajinikanth says 'no' to Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'?
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser