Shweta Tiwari gets a modern makeover in `Parvarrish`
New Delhi: Television actress Shweta Tiwari aka Sweety of ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi’ will undergo a makeover in the show. Away from the typical salwar-kameez clad look, she will now be seen in western clothes.
The show revolves around parents` efforts to give childlren the right upbringing.
Shweta has so far been shown as a strict mother wearing only Indian attires. But of late, a new entry on the show, Mandira, played by actress Kamya Punjabi, is being seen as a modern-day woman - a lady who leaves Shweta`s onscreen husband Lucky and son Rocky impressed.
Shweta said she had to work on her makeover.
"I had to spend a lot of time in curling my hair and the picking up accessories for my new look in the show. It is not like I don`t wear this kind of dresses in my daily life, but I hope I get to go back to the earlier look soon," Shweta said in a statement.
It will be interesting to see if Shweta`s new look will change her attributes of a strict and nasty mother.
The show is aired on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!