Shweta Tiwari gets a modern makeover in `Parvarrish`
New Delhi: Television actress Shweta Tiwari aka Sweety of ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi’ will undergo a makeover in the show. Away from the typical salwar-kameez clad look, she will now be seen in western clothes.
The show revolves around parents` efforts to give childlren the right upbringing.
Shweta has so far been shown as a strict mother wearing only Indian attires. But of late, a new entry on the show, Mandira, played by actress Kamya Punjabi, is being seen as a modern-day woman - a lady who leaves Shweta`s onscreen husband Lucky and son Rocky impressed.
Shweta said she had to work on her makeover.
"I had to spend a lot of time in curling my hair and the picking up accessories for my new look in the show. It is not like I don`t wear this kind of dresses in my daily life, but I hope I get to go back to the earlier look soon," Shweta said in a statement.
It will be interesting to see if Shweta`s new look will change her attributes of a strict and nasty mother.
The show is aired on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- Hey, Deepika Padukone is the new Serena but with a GUN! See pic inside
- China bans Lady Gaga after Dalai Lama meeting?
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- ‘Sasural Simar Ka’ heroine Dipika Kakar admits to being in love with her co-star – Details inside
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma