Shweta Tiwari gets a modern makeover in `Parvarrish`
New Delhi: Television actress Shweta Tiwari aka Sweety of ‘Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi’ will undergo a makeover in the show. Away from the typical salwar-kameez clad look, she will now be seen in western clothes.
The show revolves around parents` efforts to give childlren the right upbringing.
Shweta has so far been shown as a strict mother wearing only Indian attires. But of late, a new entry on the show, Mandira, played by actress Kamya Punjabi, is being seen as a modern-day woman - a lady who leaves Shweta`s onscreen husband Lucky and son Rocky impressed.
Shweta said she had to work on her makeover.
"I had to spend a lot of time in curling my hair and the picking up accessories for my new look in the show. It is not like I don`t wear this kind of dresses in my daily life, but I hope I get to go back to the earlier look soon," Shweta said in a statement.
It will be interesting to see if Shweta`s new look will change her attributes of a strict and nasty mother.
The show is aired on Sony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside