Shweta Tiwari to shake a leg on `Sangini`
New Delhi: Shweta Tiwari is set to shake a leg on Zee TV`s serial "Sanjog Se Bani Sangini" as part of a wedding scene.
Shweta is said to add an extra zing to the show as Additi Gupta`s character Pihu ties the knot with Abhay played by Raunak Ahuja in the show.
She chose to dance to the song "Aaja we maahi tera rasta udik diya" from the film "Heena", moving away from more recent Bollywood numbers played during weddings.
"It`s time to revive the magic of this fabulous `shaadi` number. While the rest of the world is busy with the `Bole Chudiyas` and `Mahi Ve`, I thought why not revisit a beautiful track from the past?" said Shweta.
The show has Iqbal Khan and Bini Sharma in lead roles while Additi Gupta plays Iqbal`s former fiancee in the show, who dumps him due to his aggressive behaviour and is getting married to someone else.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!
- Kangana Ranaut's take on 'love at first sight' is total badass!
- Shraddha Kapoor still exploring 'singing', finds 'rock music' challenging!
- Bigg Boss 10: Will Om Swami be the next India wala to face eviction?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Shivaay: Ajay Devgn turns 'prankster' on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Bigg Boss 10: India wali Priyanka Jagga gets eliminated
- The Voice India Kids: Nishtha Sharma wins trophy