Shweta wants `Dhak dhak` lessons from Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: TV actress Shweta Tiwari is a huge Madhuri Dixit fan, and she says she would love to learn the iconic ‘Dhak dhak’ steps from Bollywood`s dancing diva on the new season of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
Shweta is going to be one of the celebrity contestants on the show, while Madhuri returns as one of its judges. Shweta considers Madhuri as her dancing idol.
“I hope I don’t faint when I meet Madhuriji for the first time,” Shweta said in a statement.
“I want to learn the `Dhak dhak` steps from the original `Dhak Dhak` girl. I have practiced it since the time I was a child to exact her moves, but I don’t believe I am quite there at the moment,” she added.
The last season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ also had a Madhuri fan in actress Rashmi Desai. Rashmi was even mentored by Madhuri for her performance on ‘O re piya’ from the film ‘Aaja Nachle’.
The new season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will go on air June 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!