Shweta wants `Dhak dhak` lessons from Madhuri Dixit
Mumbai: TV actress Shweta Tiwari is a huge Madhuri Dixit fan, and she says she would love to learn the iconic ‘Dhak dhak’ steps from Bollywood`s dancing diva on the new season of dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’.
Shweta is going to be one of the celebrity contestants on the show, while Madhuri returns as one of its judges. Shweta considers Madhuri as her dancing idol.
“I hope I don’t faint when I meet Madhuriji for the first time,” Shweta said in a statement.
“I want to learn the `Dhak dhak` steps from the original `Dhak Dhak` girl. I have practiced it since the time I was a child to exact her moves, but I don’t believe I am quite there at the moment,” she added.
The last season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ also had a Madhuri fan in actress Rashmi Desai. Rashmi was even mentored by Madhuri for her performance on ‘O re piya’ from the film ‘Aaja Nachle’.
The new season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ will go on air June 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers