Simi Garewal makes a comeback on small screen
Mumbai: India’s most loved talk show queen, Simi Garewal is all set to make her next TV venture as ‘Simi Selects India’s Most Desirable’ goes on air on June 12.
The show will include India’s most desirable celebs sharing their personal lives, which includes Ranbir Kapoor, John Abraham and Freida Pinto.
Talking to a daily, Simi said, “It is a brand new show unlike my earlier outing ‘Rendezvous With Simi Garewal’. There will be 15 episodes and we have already shot for 10 episodes.”
“But it is not gossipy. It is not only about their sex appeal but how good a companion they make, how good a boyfriend/girlfriend they are and how they deal with break ups. It is about their real self.”
"After ‘Rendezvous’, a lot of telly shows had similar formats. So I thought of a new concept. I have been working on it since 2009 but kept it under wraps till things fell into place,” she said.
Interestingly, Simi has introduced a new element in the show, where each of her guests will make a painting that will be auctioned for charity.
“I had to do this, there has to be some element of concern for the others,” Simi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Kangana Ranaut not a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film with Shah Rukh Khan anymore?
- Shah Rukh Khan thanks 'Ittefaq' team for recreating his Yash Chopra film
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan