Simon Cowell ditches ‘The X Factor’ musical launch to witness baby`s birth
London: Simon Cowell will be missing ‘The X Factor’ musical launch to be with his pregnant girlfriend Lauren Silverman while she gives birth to their first child.
The 54-year-old music mogul would normally have attended the official press previews and opening night of `I Can`t Sing: The X Factor Musical`, but he has promised to be by his girlfriend`s side when their baby is born, the Mirror reported.
The opening of the musical, which is a satire on the hit Saturday night talent show X Factor, will be on February 27 and Cowell`s baby is due on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Matt Damon is back, check out terrific 'Jason Bourne' poster!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Love blooms amidst wrestling! Salman Khan-Anushka Sharma look delightful in 'Sultan' still
- Style queen Kangana Ranaut stuns in Grazia India's 100th issue cover! - Pics inside