Simon Cowell embarrassed by contestant on `The X Factor`
Los Angeles: A contestant on the American singing reality show ‘The X Factor’ failed to recognise music mogul Simon Cowell thus leaving him embarrassed.
The incident took place during the Denver, Colorado auditions for the show when contestant Yosselin Marquez bluntly asked Cowell who he was.
Though Marquez`s performance ended up being a disaster, it was Cowell who was left embarrassed on national television, said a statement.
But as we all know, the 53-year-old is not one to take a punch lying down.
When it was time for the votes he voted a firm "No" and chose not to break the news gently, he said: "You don`t have the X Factor and Denver hates you."
With her dreams shattered on national television, Marquez was captured backstage saying: "I don`t care about the judges... like honestly, I don`t even know that guy."
"Who is he? I have never seen him before, nothing and I think he got mad because I asked him his name, whatever, I don`t care," she added.
The third season of ‘The X Factor’ will be judged by Cowell along with singers Kelly Rowland, Demi Lovato and Paulina Rubio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale