Simon Cowell wanted to name horse, bought with TV presenter duo, after himself
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell wanted to share his name with a new racehorse, which he bought last month with comedy and TV presenting duo Ant and Dec. The trio ultimately settled on It`s A Yes From Me, a reference to the judges` comments on Cowell`s TV talent shows.
"We had to name it because it wasn`t named for racing, so we had a chat with Simon. His first suggestion was, `I think we should call him Simon`," Dec, 37, said on ‘The Jonathon Ross Show’, reports contactmusic.com.
Ant, 37, revealed he and Dec rely on each other so much for their careers they have to be insured as a double act.
"The problem with that is that if one of us has a fatal accident, we`re the first ones the police will come to because we`ve got a motive," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma