Simon Cowell wants Cheryl Cole to return on `X Factor USA`
London: Simon Cowell has reportedly spoken to Cheryl Cole about her return to `X-Factor USA.`
The 29-year-old singer was unceremoniously sacked from the show after just three appearances on the first season, being replaced by Nicole Scherzinger.
However, after a huge fallout, she became "frenemies" with Cowell and the pair have even hung out together.
The duo met up at the 53-year-old TV producer`s LA pad in January, and reportedly have chatted a couple of times, including while she was in LA, and that the jury job for the singing show has come up in conversation, the Mirror reported.
According to a source, Cowell would love to have Cole back and is chatting with her more and more at the moment and is hopeful that she might come back.
The source said that Cole is still spending a lot of time in the US and wants to move out there so the return looks more likely to be on the cards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre