Simon Cowell wants Miley Cyrus to be `X Factor` judge
Los Angeles: Media mogul Simon Cowell wants songstress Miley Cyrus for the US version of `X Factor`.
Cowell, 54, said that the twerking queen is in his dream team of judges for the singing competition series, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I recently met Miley Cyrus, and I really liked her. She has an opinion for sure," he said.
In addition to the young performer who "would be really fun to watch," Cowell gives the other two spots in his dream team to fellow former `American Idol` judges Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson.
"I would pick Paula and Randy from American Idol - they were my favourite judges because we had an incredible time together. It was never planned to be what it became, and it was really special."
Cowell also claims that a new season pick-up for `The X Factor` is happening despite the show`s disappointing ratings.
"The show will be back next season. He might have a different kind of role but we haven`t discussed that yet. It might just be on one night a week. It could work well. (Two nights) is probably too much."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers