Simon Cowell wants Miley Cyrus to be `X Factor` judge
Los Angeles: Media mogul Simon Cowell wants songstress Miley Cyrus for the US version of `X Factor`.
Cowell, 54, said that the twerking queen is in his dream team of judges for the singing competition series, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I recently met Miley Cyrus, and I really liked her. She has an opinion for sure," he said.
In addition to the young performer who "would be really fun to watch," Cowell gives the other two spots in his dream team to fellow former `American Idol` judges Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson.
"I would pick Paula and Randy from American Idol - they were my favourite judges because we had an incredible time together. It was never planned to be what it became, and it was really special."
Cowell also claims that a new season pick-up for `The X Factor` is happening despite the show`s disappointing ratings.
"The show will be back next season. He might have a different kind of role but we haven`t discussed that yet. It might just be on one night a week. It could work well. (Two nights) is probably too much."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma