Simon Cowell wants Rita Ora, Cheryl Cole for `The X Factor` 2014
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell hopes to hire singer Rita Ora and Cheryl Cole to judge the next season of reality show `The X Factor`.
The 54-year-old has been trying to get Ora to join the show.
It is not the first time Ora has been offered to judge the show. She was previously offered the coveted role last year after she stood in for a very successful guest spot on the show and she was even linked to a seat on the US version, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Rita is at the top of his list with Cheryl. He has been a massive fan of hers for a while. He has offered it to her before but she didn`t think the time was right. Now the ball is very much in her court," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"Simon is planning a huge shake-up next year, as it is highly likely he`ll be back. Rita and Cheryl would be his dream team," the source added.
Cowell is also hoping that Cole will make her return. However, a spokesperson for the star denied there had been any talks earlier this month.
Cole originally left the show in 2010. Cowell had offered her a chance to return to the panel for British version in 2011, but she refused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana