Simon Cowell wants Rita Ora to judge `The X Factor`
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell is reportedly trying to get singer Rita Ora as one of the judges on his British reality show ‘The X Factor’.
Ora, 21, was seen making an exit from Cowell`s mansion Wednesday. Going by her silver trouser-suit, it seemed that the meeting was for professional reasons, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Rita was not there for dinner on Wednesday night. She was there for a meeting and there were business colleagues with her," Cowell`s spokesperson said.
Cowell had approached Ora last year as well, but she had denied the offer to judge the show because she wanted to focus on her albums.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic