Simon Cowell wants Rita Ora to judge `The X Factor`
London: Music mogul Simon Cowell is reportedly trying to get singer Rita Ora as one of the judges on his British reality show ‘The X Factor’.
Ora, 21, was seen making an exit from Cowell`s mansion Wednesday. Going by her silver trouser-suit, it seemed that the meeting was for professional reasons, reports mirror.co.uk.
“Rita was not there for dinner on Wednesday night. She was there for a meeting and there were business colleagues with her," Cowell`s spokesperson said.
Cowell had approached Ora last year as well, but she had denied the offer to judge the show because she wanted to focus on her albums.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas