Six celebs to enter `Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa`
Mumbai: Six celebrities will enter as partners to existing contestants in reality dance show `Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa`.
They include `Bodyguard` fame actress Hazel Keech, `Munna Bhai M.B.B.S` item girl Mumaith Khan, popular TV actors Ragini Khanna, Sanaya Irani, Rithvik Dhanjani of `Pavitra Rishta`, and child actor Darsheel Safary.
Sanaya, who is the leading lady in TV show `Chhanchhan`, will be paired with her good friend Drashti Dhami and choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan.
While two kids Sonali and Sumant will perform with `Taare Zameen Par` star and ex-Jhalak contestant Darsheel Safary.
Ragini Khanna will be partnering with Mukti Mohan and her choreographer Shashank Dogra. Sana Saeed and her partner Tushar
Kalia will be seen performing with item girl Mumaith Khan.
Hazel Keech will partner with Shaan and his choreographer Sneha Kapoor while Rithvik will come as helping hand to Lauren and her choreographer Punit.
These celebs will perform with the contestants in next week`s episodes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?