Small screen formats don`t excite me: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham has been chosen as the face of National Geographic Channel but the actor said that he is not interested in being a part of any television show.
"I would not want to be a part of the small screen today. Look at the formatting on the small screen... it doesn`t excite me at all," John told IANS.
However, the actor is in complete support of Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor`s endeavour to bring about a change on TV through his desi adaptation of American thriller series "24".
"The small screen is growing and I must compliment Anil Kapoor on changing the quality of programming on the small screen. I must say he is trying to make a difference. The quality of programming should change with `24`," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’