Small screen formats don`t excite me: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor John Abraham has been chosen as the face of National Geographic Channel but the actor said that he is not interested in being a part of any television show.
"I would not want to be a part of the small screen today. Look at the formatting on the small screen... it doesn`t excite me at all," John told IANS.
However, the actor is in complete support of Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor`s endeavour to bring about a change on TV through his desi adaptation of American thriller series "24".
"The small screen is growing and I must compliment Anil Kapoor on changing the quality of programming on the small screen. I must say he is trying to make a difference. The quality of programming should change with `24`," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'