Small screen`s `Gangubai` loves shooting
New Delhi: Child actress Saloni Daini, who became a popular face after winning comedy reality show "Chhote Miyan", says shooting doesn`t tire her out, and that she knows how to handle a situation if anything goes wrong.
"I really like going for shooting and enjoy it very much. Everyone asks me if I get tired or not. No, I don`t. The shoots are there for for just one or two times a week, so I can study otherwise," Saloni, 11, said.
She won "Chhote Miyan" in 2009, but she has been facing the camera since she was just three years old. She has acted in Marathi serials and films.
Better known as Gangubai, a fictitious character she often plays in her comedy acts, Saloni mimics film stars and politicians.
She also hosted dance reality show "Chak Dhoom Dhoom" and also participated in "Comedy Circus".
Talking about her favourite act on the show, she said: "Once I did an act in `Comedy Circus`, where I had to change my costumes eight times. That one is my favourite till date. I really enjoyed that act."
But what if something goes wrong during the performance?
"There have been such situations in the past, but I still manage it," said the youngster.
Saloni made her debut in Bollywood with Anees Bazmee`s "No Problem". She recently went to Hong Kong Disneyland as one of the winners of the competition Disney Princess Academy. There she got a chance to dress up like a princess.
"I enjoyed myself a lot. I went there and they dressed me up like my favourite princess - Cinderella. They did my make-up and hair. It was a great experience," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!