Smita Singh returns to `Hitler Didi`
New Delhi: Actress Smita Singh, who opted out of ‘Hitler Didi’ over differences with the producers, is back on the show.
"I am glad that I`m back on the show. It`s unfortunate that I had left the show, to begin with. I prefer to let bygones be bygones," Smita said in a statement
Smita went public with her protest against the show`s producer Ila Bedi`s late clearance of her dues. She had even threatened Bedi about enlisting the support of the actors` union and taking action against her if her payment wasn`t immediately made.
Bedi had expressed deep resentment over the public humiliation and the actress was shown the door. However, the differences have now been sorted and the actress is back on the show.
"I`d rather not get into what had gone wrong, what`s important is that Ila and I have a cordial working relationship again," added Smita, who plays the role of Sunaina in the Zee TV show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- SHOCKING! Salman Khan and Om Swami set for a face-off on 'Bigg Boss 10' grand finale?