Sonali Bendre happy to play narrator in TV show
Mumbai: Sonali Bendre will be seen as the narrator in the new reality show `Mission Sapne` and the actress says that she loved the concept.
"It`s a small and simple show. The theory is simple - one man helps another man. A lot of celebrities will live the life of common man. It was a beautiful concept and whatever I and the whole team could do, we did towards this good cause," the 39-year-old said here at the Zee Cine awards.
"A lot of film stars, TV stars, sportperson including Ranbir (Kapoor), Salman(Khan), Mika, cricketer Harbhajan (Singh), Ram Kapoor, Karan (Johar) and a few more are the part of show," said Sonali, who was last seen as a judge in `India`s Best Dramebaaz`.
`Mission Sapne` will go on air around March or April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!