Sonam, Fawad to make `Entertainment Ke Liye...` finale `Khoobsurat`
Mumbai: `Khoobsurat` actors Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan will lend glamour to the finale episode of reality show `Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega` as part of the promotions of their forthcoming movie.
A source said that the duo will shoot for the show on Sunday. The finale episode will be telecast Aug 7.
Their visit on the show`s set will also be made special as they will launch a new song "Engine ki patri" from "Khoobsurat", a remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee`s 1980 hit of the same name.
The new film is directed by Shashanka Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!