Sourav Ganguly, Shabbir Ahluwalia approached for `Nach Baliye`
Mumbai: Former Indian skipper Sourav Ganguly and his wife Dona have been approached for the sixth season of dance reality show `Nach Baliye`.
The others approached for the show include TV actors Kanchi Kaul with her husband Shabbir Ahluwalia and actor couple Jennifer Winget and Karan Singh Grover, according to sources.
However, it is not yet known whether they will be seen in the show.
Nach Baliye` is a dance, reality-television series aired on Star Plus channel featuring couples, mostly television stars, as contestants.
`Nach Baliye 5` ended this year in March which was won by popular TV actors Jay Bhanushali and Mahii Vij.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- Horror films genre is still niche: Sharman Joshi
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Technology has opened up our cinema to everybody: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?